We are happy to consider original guest submissions for publication on PeachtreeNORML.org. Our guidelines are below:
- Content must be original and not posted on other blogs
- Guest blogs should be between 400 and 1,000 words
- Topic can vary, but should in some way relate to cannabis legalization or the war on drugs in some fashion
- Photos related to the content of the submission are welcome as well, but please only submit a photograph that you took personally and which you are willing to allow us to utilize without compensation. Do not use photographs or other visual material that you did not create.
- Please also feel free to use hyperlinks, particularly to provide references for any information you are sharing. We particularly ask that you provide links to credible citations for any particular figures or statistics that you cite in your submission.
- Please include a two or three line biographical statement to run at the end of the piece.
- Referencing your title and institutional affiliation can be helpful for establishing your credibility to your readers
- Please also feel free to use this space to mention books, articles, or other blogs where folks who appreciate your piece might find more of your writing
- Submitted content should be saved in Microsoft Word format (or similar) and attached to this form using the “File Attachment” button below.
We include the following disclaimer at the end of all guest blogs: “Please note that the views expressed by guest bloggers represent their own personal views, and not necessarily those of everyone associated with Peachtree NORML or any institutions with which the blogger may be affiliated.”
We will notify you in advance of whether we will be able to run the submission and, if so, when; we’d ask you to please help promote the post via facebook, twitter, email, or whatever other means available to you
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer any compensation for guest submissions at this time